Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Supreme Team XII Contest Round 2!

This month I'm participating in the Supreme Team XII Contest at Go Digital Scrapbooking. It's a 4 week long challenge with different kits every week. I have to say that the kits I got to work with so far are both fantastic and I'm already looking forward to the next one.
The first week we got to work with Thankful - Created by Jill  Here is the preview of the kit and my submission.


This week's kit is Just Because by Andrea Gold.  I couldn't wait to play with it.  I downloaded it this morning and my finished layout is in the gallery already.  The inspiration to this page was my very pregnant sister-in-law.  She is due in less than a  month and very anxious to hold her first-born in her arms. 



If you like my layout please follow this link to the gallery and leave a short comment.  I love to read them all.
Hugs..

1 comment: