Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Horizon Freebies

Hello my friends.
If you're a freebie hunter like me,  you're already familiar with the QP Contest at Cool Scraps Digital.  Participants have been showing off their creations and offering them as freebies on their blogs, though Craft Crave and Creative Busy Hands.  Just to remind you this was my page:



Well, the contest is now over and it's time to vote.  There are two categories in which your participation will make a big difference:
1. Most Votes http://coolscrapsdigital.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3208 and
2. Most comments in the gallery: http://www.coolscrapsdigital.com/csdgallery/showphoto.php/photo/39607

I would like to ask you to please follow the links and vote for me and leave a quick comment, please. And just for doing tht I have another Quick Page for you. It was created with the same kit, but has a totally different look and feel.  Hope you like it.  Have fun and please don't forget to vote and comment. 
Hugs.

Atusia





You can also click on the preview to enlarge and then right click and save.  The page is in PNG format.  And if you didn't get my previous page, just scroll down a few post. The link is still active.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Nov 04:57pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete