Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Diamond Girl by Aneczka W.

      Aneczka is a very talented designer selling her stuff at NDIS. Her kits are simply adorable and although I'm not too comfortable working with pink girly stuff I decided to challenge myself and try her kit called Diamond Girl. I think my layouts turned out pretty good but I'll let you be the judge




Below is a preview of the Diamond Girl.  It contains 46 elements and 15 papers . Beautiful pink and grey kit to scrap your fantastic photos.


To purchase this kit head over to NDIS shope and take advantage of the bundle sale.  And just for stoping by here is a little freebie for you:

Download here

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my first time visiting your blog and I should say, I fell in love with all your layouts. they are delicately made and with love. and thank you for this freebie cluster, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete