Friday, October 28, 2011

Gone to BC for the weekend

We have taken a little break from the Oil Field and gone to British Columbia for few days.  It was such a beautiful trip.  The trees are totaly bare here in Alberta, but Kelowna and Penticton are still mailny green with some of the trees starting to turn.  Ad we left home and headed west, the trees had progressively more leaves and became greener... it was like going back in time.
I've taken lots of great pictures of my family and the scenery along the way.  Fresh material for my layouts.. lol...  Here are couple of pages done with Autumnal by JanniferZ Designs.... 


I have to say that part of the rison for this trip was to see my husband's dear Aunt.  She has been diagnosed with ternimal cancer and this may have been the last time we got to see her.  She is wonderful lady and the visit was very plesant. We reminisced abou the old times and had a great time. Saying good bye was the hardest thing we ever had to do.


Please say a prayer for her sweet old soul. 

2 comments:

  1. I am totally blown away by your gorgeous fantasy type layouts and then your amazing talent to switch over to a different style of scrapping! Wow! Just wow! :)
    This last layout here just brought tears to my eyes. You did a great job capturing that moment that must have been so difficult.
    I said a little prayer for all of y'all.
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete