Friday, October 28, 2011

4 Seasons by Marie H Designs

As I said in my previous post, I have a lot to scrap about after my trip and I was so happy to get this wonderful kit by Marie H. Designs called 4 season.  It's actually a grab bag of 4 different kits in one bundle.  Here you can see the preview of the Fall.  Isn't it just gorgeous??? Those warm deep colors.... awesome elements... just take a look:



I combined it with Monthly Templates from Connie Prince called Year in Review.  It will help me get my 2011 scrapbook finished up and ready for print.  Aren't those great??? There are a few more below with different seasons



  Winter part of the 4 Seasons looks like this.  Cool blues and grays, wintery elements...  Perfect to use with my January and February Monthly templates.... preview below..




Here is the Spring kit.  I haven't made my layots yet, but I'm sure I'll work on them this weekend.



and.... Summer.... warm and fun, full of sunshine and warm colors...  I have made my August summary with it and will work to complete the rest of them soon.... I'll try to post them for you to see. 


This 4 season grab bag is a must have.  It's a very inexpesive way of doing all of your scrapbooking with one kit.  Just head over to Gingerscraps and check it out..... I promise you, you'll love it.


1 comment: