Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Little Man's World

I'm trying to catch up on my Creative Team commitments, but I'm so far behind that it will take a while. Especially having to care for Adrian around the clock.  At least we are done with the daily injections of blood thinners and blood tests at the clinic to monitor the levels... He's also in much less pain right now and we've switched from T3 to Extra Strength Tylenol.... he was so doped up for the first few weeks...

Now, here is a new release Ginger Scraps kit by Marie H Designs called Little Man's World.  It's a very cute kit with lots of boyish elements and typically boyish colors. 



It comes with two sets of alphas and great word arts which makes it easier and faster to create a layout.  Marie is new to Ginger Scraps and I just discovered her wonderful kits.  I've got a few of them which I will show to you in following posts.  You defenitely should check out her work as she has a few kits on sale at the moment.  Here is the LINK to Ginger Scraps store. Just take a look.




1 comment: