Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm back

Well, it's been ages since I last posted... July 26th... close to a month.  Things around here are happening so fast that I haven't have time to scrap or update my blog.  The house construction is coming along. We've been waiting for drier weather to start building the road, but it's not happening, so looks like we'll have to proceed.  Last weekend my husband and our contractor installed the windows... WOW it makes the building look more like a house now... I'm getting so excited...



On Aug First my son went dirbiking with a friend and broke his leg dooing some jumps.  It was fortunate that we knew exaclty where he was as there was no reception and his friend had to get up on the roof of his pickup to get through.  I barely got the message when the call ended.... We spent the night in Emergency and got transported to the city hospital for surgery the next day.  Long story short, the surgeon decided against it and put him in a cast. Now we have good 2 months of healing and recovery to do...



Being incapacitated is really hard on him.  He's usually very active boy, not used to spending his time in front of the TV.  Being the middle of summer and all of his friends have gone somewhere on holidays makes things even thougher. He'll be very happy to go back to school this year. 

   

1 comment: