Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm baaaaack!

Hello everyone.  I'm back and ready to get to work.
I lost my internet for a while when the tip of our new roof obstructed the  the line of site of my satellite dish.  I couldn't get the technician to come so my handy hubby raised the dish another 10 feet and now I can get the signal again.  Thank God!  I was starting to go crazy....

Now I'm back to work and ready to show you couple of kits by The Urban Fairy - Danielle.  Her new kit is incredible, just take a look:

Isn't it fantastic???  I made a layout of my son and I travelling on the bus.



And here is her newest kit Touching Artistic. It has awesome patterned papers and artistic overlays...  Really beautiful and very versatile package..



To get Danielle's kit head over toher store  Here


1 comment: