Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Catching up

I'm working hard to catch up. Today I did 4 layouts for 2 kits from SDK Kreative Gallery.
First kit is Created by Jill called For my Daddy. I love the selection of colours in this kit and all of the elements are fantastic as well.  Great choice not only for Father's Day, but any manly themed layouts.
Bellow is the preview and my layouts.





The second kit is a new cration by SammyD and it's called Just a man.  This kit has not been released yet, but will be available soon at SDK.  This kit lends itself to any boyish layout from toddler to adult male.  The colors are elements are very fresh and interesting...




To purchase those kits please head over to SDK and while you're there check out all of the other fantastic designers!  There's lots of goodies in store for you!

1 comment: