Thursday, July 7, 2011

Backyard BBQ and Spoonful of Sugar

Today I have for you two new release kits from Ginger Scraps
1.  Very timely and colorful kit by Connie Prince called Backyard BBQ.  It's mid summer and we are all outdoors as much as we can, enjoying the sunshine after the rainy and cold spring!  Don't you want this colorful and happy kit to help you scrap your memories??? Just look at the preview:




For the BBQ layouts I used templates that are also new release this weekend (starting tomorrow)
Themplate pack is called: Say it with photos and was designed by Little Green Frog.




2. Sweet, sweet kit, perfect for summer treats, candies and lollipops. The pink and brown tones go well with each other and even though pink would ususally be considered to be a girlish colour, this kit went very well with my boy pictures.  I don't have girls and it's a challenge to scrap with too feminine kit, but this one was not the case.  I had fun with my son's cookie layout and grandson eating donut sprinkes.... It doesn't look girly at all.  Here is the preview of the kit and below you'll find the template set I used for my pages.




   New release templates by Craft-tastrophic Designs called Fun Blocks.  They are great for layouts with many pictures or a few.  You can fill the boxes with papers and patterns or write your jurnalling in them if you have a long story to tell..


All of those fantastic goodies can be found at the Ginger Scraps Store

Have a fun with them!

1 comment: