Saturday, June 4, 2011

Olde Tyme Junque by Cari Cruse

I love c.t.ing for Ginger Scraps Store... I get to choose which kits I want to work on and the choices are wonderul.  This month my designer partner is Cari Cruse. She is so talented!  I love her kit themes and the use of color in her designs.  Check out his preview.... isn't it lovely???


Below are my two layouts with this kit.  The first one is on my great day garage saling... I found a few great buys: beer fridge for my husband's garage, wood stove for his workshop and  window set for the new garage.  It was a great day.


This layout is about my photographer brother.  He has a kin eye  when it comes to beauty and sees things most people miss.

To get this kit, head over to Ginger Scraps Store.  I've linked it directly to the kit.

1 comment: