Monday, May 2, 2011

So much to scrap about

It's National Scrapbooking day and there are so many celebrations going on everywhere.  Are you joining in the fun???
I've been scrapping a lot lately.  With our house growing up above my internet satellite dish, I will eventually loose my internet connections for a while, untill it can be moved onto the house (needs to be high up to get the signal) Even then I'm not sure if the new spot will have a line of site to the current house and to my office window.... so I'm trying to fulfill mu CT obligations now, just in case.

Fist of I want to show you Danielle's (The Urban Fairy) paper pack and my LO with it:


To check out the store just follow this Link. You will find lots of interesting and wonderfl designs by The Urban Fairy.


Next up I got a kit preview and couple of layouts for the Digilicious Designs.  I've just joined their Creative Team and I'm so impressed with the quantity and quality of the images.  There are so many papers and elements to choose from... amazing. 
This dreamy kit called Always and Forever was designed with a very soft color pallet.  Perfect for weddings, dreams and fantasies.....  Just take a look:





I just had to make a wedding layout.  What do you think???

1 comment: