Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shabby Sea Shore

Today I want to introduce to you a wonderful kit by Mandy Made called Shabby Sea Shore. All of the papers look like they were handpainted and the layouts come out looking so summery and and so wonderful.  Just check out those two I made last night with my boys pictures.  I cut Zach out of a picture and put on paper with sea waves.  It looks so real, Zander was standing on a beach and I trimmed the picture and added it to a sand base element that was included in the kit. I just lightened the colors a little and Whala!!! Isn't this cute???




Here is the preview of this wonderful kit. See how many beautiful emelements it has.  Wouldn't you just love to play with it and  scrap your long overdue layouts from last summer??? LOL


To get it just head over to Ginger Scraps.  Don't forget to check out all of the Sales they have going on!!!!

PS.  I've enlarged my images as I got a request from one of my fans.  To see the previous layouts in larger format you can always visit one of my galleries at:
1. Ginger Scraps
2. Digi Shop
3. MooTwo
4. The Studio

There are a few more galleries I post to, but these are the most up to date.

1 comment: