Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SaXy Ladies

Check out this colorful and fun kit by Starving Artist Designs called SaXy Ladies... It's a typical Diva kit, with makeup elements, shoes and purses... very fun to work with.
This is what I have made this afternoon:



I wish I had some cute girl pictures to use for those layouts.  I do have some girly looking pictures of my grandsons but I don't think their father would have been too impressed... Men are funny that way.... LOL...
maybe in a few years I will have a little grandaughter or niece to scrap about....
Please check out the preview below.  See all of the elements for this kit and if you like it, I would incourage you to go over to the Starving Artist Shop at  Plain Digital Wrapper and check out their work for yourself.  I promise you, you won't be dissapointed....


1 comment: