Monday, May 9, 2011

Rough and Tumble

I have I got a wonderful, colorful, mega kit to show you.  Rough and Tumble by Digilicious Designs. I just love all of the colors and loads of elements... I made 2 layout  for my two little boys right away and will make many more.  I love this kit that much.  But what I love the most about all of the Digilicious Designs kits is that they are always a mega kit!!! It's so easy to work with having lots of choices of paper, embelishements and even tags, jurnalling and labels.  For those of you that are more familiar with PS there are even styles included in the package. Isn't that just awesome?????
Here are my 2 layouts and below is the preview of all of the goodies included in the bundle:




So what do you think??? Isn't it awesome??? And still on sale!  What a deal!  Just head over to The Studio and see their great sales for yourself.  I'm sure you won't be able to resist.

1 comment: