Friday, May 27, 2011

My Sister my Friend

I've been keeping busy event though my internet connection has been out since last weekend.  I've been visiting my mom with my laptop a lot....  lol...
downloading kits and uploading layouts to the galleries.
Unfortunately, my laptop is giving me grief.  It's doing funky things and I can't even pick what gallery I want to upload to... it just flickers and dissapears. 
I've decided to post everything here and catch up later, once I have my net back.

So here is the first kit and the layouts for it.  The kit name is My sister my Friend by North meets South Studios.  You can find this wonderul kit at Ginger Scraps   







Now here is another kit by the same designer called My brother My Pal.
Here is the kit preview and LOs.





All of those layouts were made using Mental Block Templates by Little Green Frog.  If you like them, and I hope you do, you can find them at Ginger Scraps Store.

1 comment: