Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's my Birthday by KnC Scrapz

Have I got a great kit to show you.  I chose this from Scrappin Digi Kreations Shop as my next assignment.  Isn't this just wonderful??? So many bright colors and wonderful cheery embelishments!!!! Great papers too!
Just perfect for little kids' birthday layouts. Check out what I did with it and then take a look at the preview and if you're interested just follow the link at the bottom to go straight to the store.




There are still many elements that I didn't use in my layouts, but are really really cute... like the donkey looking for his tail, or the clowns and cars.... Head over the the store and you can see more previews and other layouts by our awesome creative team.  Just click HERE .  BTW, there is also a Mother's Day Sale going on right now, so don't miss any opportunities!!! Head over there now!

2 comments:

  1. Your layouts are perfect! So bright and festive what a great kit to use for birthday layouts :)

    ReplyDelete