Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome to the Garden

This has been a very creative day for me.  I just finished 2 layouts for  Welcome to the Garden kit by Tatti Pitti Design and I signed up for a challenge with Royanna.  It's a colective kit making project.  There are 22 participants and we're going to make some papers and elements every day for a week and put them together in colab kit.  I'm very curious and excited about this challenge, so come by and check out on how I'm doing. I'll be posting my progress here.
Now here is the preview of  "Welcome to the Garden"  by Tatti Pitti Design. It's a wonderful, happy kit with lots of flowers, birds and soft palet papers:



Here are my two layouts.  I chose to do last years berry picking.  This kit feels so summery.



Here is the link if you would like to purchase the kit: You can find it at SDK Store for only $2.00.  So hurry this price won't last.

1 comment: