Monday, April 18, 2011

New Layouts

   It's been a few days since I posted, but I've been having problems with my internet connection.  Since that last big snow storm last week, my internet has been painfully slow and finally came to a girding halt this morning.  I had a technician take a look and make necessary adjustments to the line.  It works like a charm right now.
    Not being able to download new stuff, I worked with some of the things I already had.  Like SammyD's challenges.  Below is the Outside my window, monthly challenge...  The object of this is to take a picture of the same things every month to show the change.  Right now my yard looks like this: melting snow, mud puddles and bare garden...... kids love splashing in the standing water....




The second challenge is a card template.  This was so easy and enjoyable to do.  I did an everyday no occasion card.  Just a reminder to live for the day and enjoy the simple things.... 

1 comment: