Monday, April 11, 2011

JenniferZ Designs

      Today I got 2 great kits from JenniferZ Designs.  Beautiful boy and What's the big Idea.
I just love both of them.  Check out the previews:

Here is the Beautiful Boy. Lots of bright colored paper and wonderful elements:



And this is my LO.  I had so many different ideas of what to do with it.  You can make a number of layouts and make every one of them completely different. I chose to go with Story Time for now, but I'll work on more layouts later. 


 
 
And here is the second kit.  What's the big idea.  It made me think of my crazy son Adrian, duct taping baby Zach to the kitchen counter.  Got to admit, kinda clever.  Zach was a sqirmy little thing and Adrian needed to make a sandwich.... lol....
Here is the preview and the layout:
 

 
 
 
The awesome thing about this kit is that is nonspecific, you can use it for any kind of layout.  Science fair, goofy face photos, or any kind of kids play stuff... Check it out HERE. This kit is only $2.00 right now and can be used with any other kit and in so many ways. So what are you waiting for???
 

1 comment: