Friday, March 11, 2011

My Favorite Man

       I just finished my layouts for Scrappin Digi Creations.  The kit was called My Favorite Man and was designed by Creative Chaos.  For some reason I didn't feel as creative this time.  It may be due to overload of stuff to do with the house construction project.  I've been doing a lot of research and phoning around trying to get everything ready for the building season.  It's more time consuming than I ever imagined.  My husband Marc and I have been spending every Saturday shopping (comparing prices and products) and making decisions about he things we want...  Just finding the floor we both like at a price we can agree on took over a month.  Now granite, cabinets, sinks, lights....etc..etc...    It can get quite overwhelming as I'm trying to make sure that everything goes well together and making decisions from a little swatch or sample can be quite frustrating. 

But, I'll stop my rambling on and introduce to you My Favourite Man by Creative Chaos





1 comment: