Sunday, March 27, 2011

He's gone digital


        It's Sunday again!  Another week has gone by and still no spring...  I can't believe it's still snowing out there. 
Anyhow, until it gets nicer I'm staying inside and scrapping.  Today I got a new kit by Daphadilly Art - She/He's gone digital. Here is the preview:



I wanted to scrap my husband Marc.  He is so into computers, and he didn't start using them until he was 45 years old.  You're used to thinking that computers are young peoples thing.  If you have a problem just ask an eight year old... lol.... but he's doing so well. 
Unfortunately I didn't have a picture of him on the PC so I used my grandson's pictures with his Ipod or as he says it "MePod"



The second layout is about me switching from traditional paper scrapbooking to digital.  I made a complete switch in January of this year and since then have not touched my supplies.  Soon I will have to go through it and have a garage sale.  I really have a lot of stuff. 



Now I'll do everything on my new IMac and with exception of some cards I probably will never touch my supplies again. 
Anyhow, if you are interested in this kit, then head over to the store.  It a mega kit bundle including boyish set called He's gone digital and full alpha as well as girlish colored: She's gone digital version with alpha. It's a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment