Sunday, March 6, 2011

Boyo Grunge


Here is a paper pack by The Urban Fairy called Boyo Grunge. Don't you just love the colors ???  I couldn't wait to play with it.... lol... stayed up till 3 am working on my pages. 


I had it done for few days now and have posted it on various galleries, but had no time to update my own blog.  Things are getting busy for me now.  I joined the gym and trying to go every day for 1 hour.  Mostly to do cardio as I got a sore neck and shoulder muscle at the moment.   I'm also doing lots of reserch and comparinson shopping for our new house.  With the spring only a month away (please God) we are getting ready to build again.  I'm trying to finalize all of my designs and price qutes, but I seem to change my mind a lot and can't decide on the final product.  Anyhow, Here are my layouts for this kit.  What do you think??


 LO 1 is my son again.  He is always a star to me.


LO 2. My grandkids



No comments:

Post a Comment