Monday, February 28, 2011

Tough Guys

My, my... how fast the time is passing.  Can't believe it's the end of February already.
Before we know it the spring will be upon us.... Wishful thinking.... LOL   For now the winter is showing it's power.  It's 30 below and snowing like crazy... Brr... You don't want to go outside if you don't have to.
I did some running around this morning and when I got home I was very happy to discover this new kit from Scrappin Digi Creations in my inbox.   Perfect timing. I got myself some hot tea, threw some wood on the fire and sat at my computer.  Below is what I came up with.
The kit is called Tough Guys by Meetje designs.  It was so much fun to work with.  I'm so much better with boyish kits than I am with pink girly stuff.  I guess it's the experience of scrapping my 2 little guys and the big teen.

Here are my layouts:


   This is the preview of the kit I used.  If you like it you can get it over at  SDK Shop .  It has lots of fun papers and a multitude of great elements.  Check it out.


There are also some great challenges you should check out.  So get yourself some coffee and vernture over to see what's in store for March.

1 comment: