Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mister Star

I got to work on another kit by Danielle, aka The Urban Fairy.  This is a very bright and colorful boyish kit: Mister Star.  It was so much fun to work with it, I got to it as soon as the kit finished downloading (even though I had some other things I should have been doing) I didn't want to seem to eager so I didn't post my layouts right away, but I had them ready the same day.  Just added some journaling today before I uploaded them to the galleries.

Here is the preview of the kit:


This is my first layout.  My son snowboarding at Silver Summit in 2007


Layout no 2. My little Grandson- Xander when he was 6 months old.  He looked so cute in those shades. lol..



This kit is on sale right now for only $3.15 at   Danielle's Store.  So hurry up and get it!  That's such an awesome price!




1 comment: