Sunday, February 20, 2011

First CT Assignment

I've finally started working with/for Sammy and DSK.
My first assignment was Hope by Audra's Little Scraps.  Very beautiful kit, with lots of wonderful elements and lots of pink. It lends itself to summery pages and any girly layouts which I'm not to experienced with.  Ever since I've started scraping everything I've done was for my two rumbanxious boys.  I had to search for pictures of my beautiful little niece for this one.



And then my baby sister for the second one.  Those pictures really fit with the color scheme of the kit.  Pink and green.  Couldn't be more perfect.


Being on Creative Team is new to me.  I've have done my best to show as many elements of the kits as I could. I really hope Sammy will be happy with it. 
After posting my 2 layouts I went  to check out some other members work. I really loved one, very simple design with just a horizontal line/ribbon running across  the page with a picture on it.  It didn't have many elements on but looked very sophisticated.   I need to find it again. 

1 comment:

  1. dịch vụ kế toán thuế tại ninh bình
    dịch vụ kế toán thuế tại vĩnh phúc
    dịch vụ kế toán thuế tại hưng yên
    dịch vụ kế toán thuế tại phú thọ
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại thái bình
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại phú thọ
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại hưng yên
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại quận hải dương
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại hải phòng
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại quận thanh trì
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại quận hoàng mai
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại quận hai bà trưng
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại quận hoàn kiếm
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại quận từ liêm
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại quận ba đình
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại quận tây hồ
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại quận đống đa
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại bắc ninh
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại quận tphcm
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại quận cầu giấy
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại quận long biên
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại quận hà đông
    dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách kế toán tại quận thanh xuân
    dich vu hoan thue gtgt

    ReplyDelete